Ballroom & Latin Dance Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR A BEGINNER COURSE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR BEGINNER COURSES ON ALL THE DAYS WE OFFER THEM!!! ClASSES RUN EVERY WEEK. THE DATES BELOW ARE ONLY THE STARTING DATES!
Upcoming Beginner Classes
|Thursday||January 8th||7:00 – 8:15 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
|Sunday||January 11th||8:00 – 9:15 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
|Thursday||February 5th||7:00 – 8:15 PM||Swing/International Tango|
|Sunday||February 8th||8:00 – 9:15 PM||Swing/International Tango|
Upcoming Intermediate Classes
|Thursday||January 8th||8:20 – 9:35 PM||Salsa/Foxtrot and Viennese Waltz|
|Sunday||January 11th||6:35 – 7:50 PM||Salsa/Foxtrot and Viennese Waltz|
|Thursday||February 5th||8:20 – 9:35 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
|Sunday||February 8th||6:35 – 7:50 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
Upcoming Experienced Classes
|Sunday||January 11th||5:15 – 6:30 PM||All Dances!|
|Sunday||February 8th||5:15 – 6:30 PM||All Dances!|
- Choose between one month, two months, four months, six month or twelve month registrations.
- Step By Step Dance School guarantees at least three sessions of new material per course, per month. Most months will have four weeks, some will have five. Course lengths are dependent on the calendar layout of each month.
- Fees for missed classes (illness, vacation, etc) are non-refundable. Rescheduling the registration is free until the actual starting date of the course. After the starting date no revisions will be considered!
- A course may be cancelled due to insufficient registration.
- Access to all beginner Ballroom and Latin dance classes within registration period.
- Courses are specifically designed and presented to beginners. No previous experience is required!
- Access to all intermediate AND beginner ballroom and Latin dance classes within registration period.
- Access to all experienced, intermediate AND beginner ballroom and Latin dance classes within registration period.