Ballroom & Latin Dance Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR A BEGINNER COURSE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR BEGINNER COURSES ON ALL THE DAYS WE OFFER THEM!!!
Upcoming Beginner Classes
|Thursday||October 2nd||7:00 – 8:15 PM||Intl. Tango/Swing|
|Sunday||October 5th||6:35 – 7:50 PM||Intl. Tango/Swing|
|Thursday||October 30th||7:00 – 8:15 PM||ChaCha/Rumba and Hustle|
|Sunday||November 2nd||6:35 – 7:50 PM||ChaCha/Rumba and Hustle|
Upcoming Intermediate Classes
|Thursday||October 2nd||8:20 – 9:35 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
|Thursday||October 30th||8:20 – 9:35 PM||Intl. Tango/Swing|
Upcoming Experienced Classes
|Sunday||October 5th||5:15 – 6:30 PM||All Dances!|
|Sunday||November 2nd||5:15 – 6:30 PM||All Dances!|
- Choose between one month, three month, six month or twelve month registrations.
- Step By Step Dance School guarantees at least three sessions of new material per course, per month. Most months will have four weeks, some will have five. Course lengths are dependent on the calendar layout of each month.
- Fees for missed classes (illness, vacation, etc) are non-refundable. Rescheduling the registration is free until the actual starting date of the course. After the starting date no revisions will be considered!
- A course may be cancelled due to insufficient registration.
- Access to all beginner Ballroom and Latin dance classes within registration period.
- Courses are specifically designed and presented to beginners. No previous experience is required!
- Access to all intermediate AND beginner ballroom and Latin dance classes within registration period.
- Access to all experienced, intermediate AND beginner ballroom and Latin dance classes within registration period.