Ballroom & Latin Dance Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR A BEGINNER COURSE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR BEGINNER COURSES ON ALL THE DAYS WE OFFER THEM!!! CLASSES RUN EVERY WEEK. THE DATES BELOW ARE ONLY THE STARTING DATES!
Upcoming Beginner Classes
|Thursday||April 9th||7:00 – 8:15 PM||Salsa/Foxtrot and Viennese Waltz|
|Sunday||April 12th||8:00 – 9:15 PM||Salsa/Foxtrot and Viennese Waltz|
|Tuesday||May 5th||7:00 – 8:15 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
|Thursday||May 7th||7:00 – 8:15 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
|Sunday||May 10th||8:00 – 9:15 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
|Tuesday||June 2nd||7:00 – 8:15 PM||Swing/International Tango|
|Thursday||June 4th||7:00 – 8:15 PM||Swing/International Tango|
|Sunday||June 7th||8:00 – 9:15 PM||Swing/International Tango|
|Tuesday||June 30th||7:00 – 8:15 PM||ChaCha/Rumba and Hustle|
|Thursday||July 2nd||7:00 – 8:15 PM||ChaCha/Rumba and Hustle|
|Sunday||July 5th||8:00 – 9:15 PM||ChaCha/Rumba and Hustle|
Upcoming Intermediate Classes
|Thursday||April 9th||8:20 – 9:35 PM||ChaCha/Rumba and Hustle|
|Sunday||April 12th||6:35 – 7:50 PM||ChaCha/Rumba and Hustle|
|Thursday||May 7th||8:20 – 9:35 PM||Salsa/Foxtrot and Viennese Waltz|
|Sunday||May 10th||6:35 – 7:50 PM||Salsa/Foxtrot and Viennese Waltz|
|Thursday||June 4th||8:20 – 9:35 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
|Sunday||June 7th||6:35 – 7:50 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
|Thursday||July 2nd||8:20 – 9:35 PM||Swing/International Tango|
|Sunday||July 5th||6:35 – 7:50 PM||Swing/International Tango|
Upcoming Experienced I Classes
|Tuesday||April 7th||8:15 – 9:30 PM||Swing/International Tango|
|Tuesday||May 5th||8:20 – 9:35 PM||ChaCha/Rumba and Hustle|
|Tuesday||June 2nd||8:20 – 9:35 PM||Slowfox/Salsa|
|Tuesday||June 30th||8:20 – 9:35 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
|Sunday||March 8th||5:15 – 6:30 PM||All Dances!|
|Sunday||April 12th||5:15 – 6:30 PM||All Dances!|
|Sunday||May 10th||5:15 – 6:30 PM||All Dances!|
|Sunday||June 7th||5:15 – 6:30 PM||All Dances!|
- Choose between one month, two months, four months, six month or twelve month registrations.
- Step By Step Dance School guarantees at least three sessions of new material per course, per month. Most months will have four weeks, some will have five. Course lengths are dependent on the calendar layout of each month.
- Fees for missed classes (illness, vacation, etc) are non-refundable. Rescheduling the registration is free until the actual starting date of the course. After the starting date no revisions will be considered!
- A course may be cancelled due to insufficient registration.
- Access to all beginner Ballroom and Latin dance classes within registration period.
- Courses are specifically designed and presented to beginners. No previous experience is required!
- Access to all intermediate AND beginner ballroom and Latin dance classes within registration period.
- Access to all experienced, intermediate AND beginner ballroom and Latin dance classes within registration period.