Ballroom & Latin Dance Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR A BEGINNER COURSE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR BEGINNER COURSES ON ALL THE DAYS WE OFFER THEM!!!
Upcoming Beginner Classes
|Friday||September 5th||7:00 – 8:15 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
|Sunday||September 7th||6:45 – 8:00 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
|Friday||October 3rd||7:00 – 8:15 PM||Intl. Tango/Swing|
|Sunday||October 5th||6:45 – 8:00 PM||Intl. Tango/Swing|
Upcoming Intermediate Classes
|Friday||September 5th||8:30 – 9:45 PM||Vietnamese Waltz / Foxtrot / Salsa|
|Friday||October 3rd||8:30 – 9:45 PM||Samba/Slow Waltz|
Upcoming Experienced Classes
|Sunday||September 7th||5:15 – 6:30 PM||All Dances!|
|Sunday||October 5th||5:15 – 6:30 PM||All Dances!|
- Choose between one month, three month, six month or twelve month registrations.
- Step By Step Dance School guarantees at least three sessions of new material per course, per month. Most months will have four weeks, some will have five. Course lengths are dependent on the calendar layout of each month.
- Fees for missed classes (illness, vacation, etc) are non-refundable. Rescheduling the registration is free until the actual starting date of the course. After the starting date no revisions will be considered!
- A course may be cancelled due to insufficient registration.
- Access to all beginner Ballroom and Latin dance classes within registration period.
- Courses are specifically designed and presented to beginners. No previous experience is required!
- Access to all intermediate AND beginner ballroom and Latin dance classes within registration period.
- Access to all experienced, intermediate AND beginner ballroom and Latin dance classes within registration period.